Home

Upcoming Events

There are no Upcoming Events

Condividi contenuti

Need 2 Messengers for an assignment

11 risposte [Ultimo contenuto]
Carl Palmner
Iscritto: 7 Nov 2010

Shorah!  This upcoming Heritage Night--Tuesday the 14th at 4:00PM KI-time--we will be taking a field trip to an area that some of our participants may not have "unlocked" yet--Phil's Relto (some of the participants are new to Uru and have not yet discovered all areas, and it takes a little while to gain access to Phil's Relto).

As a result, I'm hoping we can revive an old Uru tradition for the event--relayers.  I would like to have 2 Messengers acting as relayers, one in Phil's Relto and one in Carl Palmner's Bevin.  The event begins in the Bevin and anyone unable to reach Phil's Relto can remain where they are in the Bevin and listen to the host's words relayed through the Messengers.

If possible, I'd also like to request some relayers for the following week (same day and time), when the field trip will be to K'veer.

Are there any savvy Messengers here who can help out?  The event itself usually lasts about 90 minutes; however, we will probably only need Messengers for about twenty minutes or so in the middle of it.

AaronAKAAtrus
Ritratto di AaronAKAAtrus
Magazine teamMessenger
Iscritto: 15 Ott 2010

maybe

Szark
Ritratto di Szark
Magazine moderatorMagazine teamMessenger
Iscritto: 12 Gen 2008

That is not very helpful Aaron :D

Carl I would love to say Yes but the truth is that A, the Relayers no longer exist and B, I personally can't type that fast. Sorry to be so negative. If I had a solution I would offfer it.

Lets hope some other peeple see this and respond.

Lunanne
Ritratto di Lunanne
Rel.to MaintainerMagazine moderatorMagazine teamTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 17 Gen 2010

I am afraid that while it is all a good idea, I just cannot make it at that time :/ but I really appreciate the posted chatlogs!

AaronAKAAtrus
Ritratto di AaronAKAAtrus
Magazine teamMessenger
Iscritto: 15 Ott 2010

oh yes i fprgpt, i am ok but not the fastest typer

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 19 Giu 2008

I would have enjoyed coming, but as Lunanne I'm in Europe and it's too late for me :(

EDIT: I sent a PM to all the messengers to see if we can find someone ^^

Carl Palmner

Excellent!  It may not even end up being necessary this week--Phil's Relto isn't THAT hard to get and it may be that everyone will have it already.  I'd really really like to have someone relaying for the last Heritage Night, in 2 weeks though--I'm going to tell people they'll need K'veer but there are always newcomers who weren't there last time, and I'm sure there will be people who don't have K'veer yet at our last meeting.

Marten
Ritratto di Marten
Rel.to MaintainerMessenger
Iscritto: 8 Nov 2007

Are you sure the PM went out?  I didn't receive one.

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

ahh, sorry I sent the PM only to those I know that wouldn't see this post. There is a limit to the number of people you can include in a PM so I had to cut the list a bit

Carl Palmner

I've had one volunteer so far but I still need another.  The one volunteer said she probably would NOT have access to K'veer, so the second volunteer will need to be the K'veer relayer.

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo

mmh, I'm very sorry but if no other Messenger replies I fear we would not be able to support you. I have contacted all the Messengers that didn't read this thread and I told them to directly contact you or reply here.

Unfortunately we are not much

Theremin
Ritratto di Theremin
Magazine moderatorMagazine teamMessenger
Iscritto: 18 Ago 2008

Carl, you may want to submit a short "news" article about the event and your need for help. At least it will get out to explorers who are just cruising by our site for some news.